Here is the Wind History for Cabarete Kite Beach
Cabarete is well-known as one of the best windsurfing spots around the World since 1984.
If iwindsurf or windfinder would be right with their forecast Cabarete would not be what it is today.
The damage these sites are doing to Cabarete with their forecast is enormous.
- For 2013 The Trade winds will be stronger than average, we will have more than 330 days Fun, thanks to (La Niña)
The last 3 month, from the 1st. of December 2012 until today 25th. March 2013 we had by far the strongest and most
consistent Wind I ever experience in Cabarete. And I’m here more than 20 years.
- In 2012 Cabarete had 325 kitable days over 11 knots
- In 2011 Cabarete had 290 kitable days over 11 knots
- In 2010 Cabarete had 200 kitable days over 11 knots (El Niño)
- In 2009 Cabarete had 305 kitable days over 11 knots.
- In 2008 Cabarete had 320 kitable days over 11 knots.
- In 2007 there were 330 kitable days over 11 knots. (La Niña)
- In 2006 we had 280 kitable days.
- in 2005 we had 200 kitable days. (El Niño)
The Wind Statistic for Kitebeach Cabarete from the last 8 years show's the number of days each month with winds over 10 knots, 3.5 bft:
Kitebeach Cabarete Dominican Republic is a fantastic perfect side on-shore blowing consistently from the right.
January-April: 14-24 knots / May-August: 16 – 30 knots / September-December: 10-20 knots,